|10:00-11:00AM||Grading: Last Saturday of the month|
|12:00-1:00PM||* Private Lessons|
|1:00-2:00PM||* Private Lessons|
|2:00-3:00AM||* Private Lessons|
|4:00-4:30PM||Karate Tiger I||Karate Tiger II||Karate Tiger I||Karate Tiger II||Karate Tiger I +II|
|4:30-5:00 PM||Karate Tiger III||Judo TigerI||Karate Tiger III||Judo Tiger I||Karate Tiger III/Judo Tiger I|
|5:00-6:00PM||Judo-Age 4 and up||Karate Beginners III||Judo-Age 4 and up||Karate Beginners III||SELF DEFENSE (All Age)|
|6:00-7:00PM||Karate-All Age- Beginners I||Karate-All Age- Intermediate||Karate-All Age- Beginners I||Karate – All Age- Intermediate||Karate – All Age – Beginner I +II +III||SELF DEFENSE (All Age)|
|7:00-8:00PM||Karate-All Age -Advanced||Karate-All Age-Beginner II||Karate-All Age- Advanced||Karate-All Age-Beginner II||Karate – All Age- Intermediate + Advance|
|Tigers||Age 4-6 years|
|Youths (Y)||Age 7-12 years|
|Teens (T)||Age 13-17 years|
|Adults (A)||Age 18+ years|
|Introductory (Intro)||Basic techniques and training|
|Beginner (Bgn)||White and yellow belts|
|Intermediate (Inter)||Orange, green, and blue belts|
|Advanced (Adv)||Purple, brown, and black belts|
- Minimum of seven participants is required to open a class. (Pending: Open registration for this class!)
- Club members are welcomed at any training session.
- Beginners classes start periodically, about every 3 months and will be announced in the News section.
- Children, age 6 years or more, are admitted at Beginner level.
- Exceptionally, upon evaluation of the Chief Instructor, children with previous experience may be admitted to higher levels.
All classes are taught by Senior Instructor Sensei Siamak Tavakoli together with one or more of the Assistant Instructors (who may also teach some classes).